Small Business Insurance
Keller Insurance offers comprehensive and fairly priced coverage for general liability, property and equipment insurance, and special packages for small business owners.
- Business Owner
- Commercial Package
- General Liability
- Contractor Equipment
Business Insurance is designed to cover losses which jeopardize the day to day operation or financial stability of your business. There are many types of Business Insurance Policies including:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policies – to cover any Payments & Legal Expenses associated with injuries or property damage resulting from accidents or negligence. This includes products / completed operations to address losses from any products you manufacture, or services you provide.
- Professional Liability Insurance Policies – to cover any “Errors & Omissions”, malpractice, or negligence, in the provision of your Services.
- Commercial Property Insurance Policies – to cover loss and damage of your Business Property, including: buildings, equipment, furniture, inventory, documents, and money.
- Commercial Auto Policies – to cover losses and liabilities associated with the operation of cars and trucks titled and registered in the name of your business.
- Home-Based Business Insurance Policies – to cover businesses operated out of your home. This exposure is typically excluded by your Homeowners Insurance Policy.
- Employers Insurance Policies – include Workers Compensation (on the job injuries) and Statutory Disability (off the job injuries). Both of these policies are required by New York State when you have employees.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) – pays for discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, etc… These claims are not covered by “regular” commercial liability.
- Directors & Officers Liability (D & O) – for actual or alleged wrongful acts committed by the directors and officers of a company or not for profit.
- Bonds – We can write all types of bonds, including fidelity, surety, performance, etc.
We understand small business needs